Information Security Policy
Last reviewed: June 7, 2023
The Information Security Policy of Eccentex ensures that:
- Confidentiality of information is assured;
- Integrity of information is maintained;
- Information is made available only to authorized users as and when required;
- Information is protected against unauthorized access; and
- Statutory, Regulatory and Legislative requirements with respect to information security are complied with fully.
- Eccentex updates its Information Security Management Systems for continual improvement at least annually.
Questions, comments and requests regarding these policies should be addressed to our Legal Office through the following means:
6101 West Centinela Ave.
Culver City, CA 90230
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org